Preschool Employment Opportunities
Position: Preschool/Pre-K Chinese Teacher and Part-Time English Teacher
Location: New World Child Development Center in Walnut Creek, CA
Our teachers work together in:
* Developing lesson plans.
* Meeting the individual's needs of the children
* Parent communication.
* Participating in staff and training meetings. * Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
* Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
* Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child's age and developmental level.
* Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
* Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
* Building teamwork.
* Using assessment tools.
* Committing to continuing education.
Teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on New World CDC's monthly school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
- 12 units or above in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Minimum 6 months experience in a licensed center
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
How to Apply:
New World CDC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any interested candidates can email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1919 Geary Rd. Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Preschool Details: New World Child Development Center
Back to all Preschool Employment Opportunities