Peter Pan Preschool
Preschool: Tues/Thurs or Weds/Fri 8:45am-11:45am
Pre-K: Mon/Tues/Thurs or Mon/Weds/Fri 8:45am-11:45am
Lunch bunch is offered Mon/Tues/Weds 11:45-12:45
Fees and Tuition
Please contact the school for tuition information.
Registration for the Fall Term is held in conjunction with the Annual Open House in February 2 from 12:30 to 2pm. Enrollment is accomplished by:
1. Submission of registration form and fee.
2. Parent and child interview with staff.
3. A tour of the facility.
4. A signed physician's report of child's immunizations and satisfactory health.
5. Readiness of the child to benefit from the program.
Chapel Program offered twice a month. Summer Program through the end of June.
Teacher to Student Ratio
All Ages: 1 teacher to 12 students
Meals Provided By
Morning Snack: Home
Afternoon Snack: Home
At Peter Pan we strive to provide an atmosphere:
- Where each individual is respected for who they are.
- Where families feel supported, accepted and welcomed.
- Where learning is fun.
- Where children learn to be successful in their relationship as well as their work.
- Where children are encouraged to wonder and dream about the possibilities in the world around them.