Preschool Employment Opportunities
Position: Spanish Teacher
Location: ¡Viva el Español!, Multiple Locations in the San Francisco Bay Area
¡Viva el Español!, is a non-profit Spanish Language Center for children and adults. We are a before and after school program, and we teach Spanish to children ages toddler through grade 8 throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We also offer summer camps, private lessons and adult classes.
We are looking for creative, organized and dedicated individuals that have experience with children and are native Spanish speakers. We are hiring experienced teachers as well as those wanting to be trained. We have opportunities all over the East Bay as well as in Marin.
- Read, write and speak fluently in Spanish - native Spanish speakers only
- Able to communicate in English
- Previous experience with children a must
- Enthusiastic, engaging style!
- Demonstrates initiative, strong work ethic
- Responsible, punctual, dependable team player
- Organized, attentive to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Availability from 7:30-8:30am Monday-Friday a huge plus
How to Apply:
Send resume to email@example.com.
Preschool Details: ¡Viva el Español!
Back to all Preschool Employment Opportunities