Preschool Employment Opportunities
Position: Infant/Toddler Teacher
Location: Genius Kids Brentwood
Genius Kids, a well-renowned learning center and day care!! We are a very well-established learning center with centers all over the Bay Area, which has been recognized globally for its achievements and dedication to education and children. Our students are reading as early as 6 weeks old and we pride ourselves on our innovative methods of teaching, as well as our students' achievements academically and personality-wise.
Qualified Teacher (Infant Toddler Preschool): Part-time/on-call sub
Qualifications for potential candidates:
1. A minimum of 15-18 Early Childhood Education Units, at the very least.
2. MUST have and passed Infant Toddler units - Do NOT apply if you dont have infant units!!!
3. Experience with teaching between the ages of Infants, Toddlers and Preschool.
4. Readiness & willingness to learn
O5. ur center has a very different & accelerated way of teaching and would need a teacher who is open to change & learning new teaching styles.
6. Commitment to this type of a career
7. Punctuality & Consistent. It is imperative to be on time because of class timings and structure, so punctuality is a must
8. Professionalism, flexibility and a good attitude.
If you are interested in learning more about the positions that we have to offer, we are beginning our interview process immediately.
How to Apply:
Please email BOTH resumes and transcripts to:
Please ask for TJ (925) 679-7466
Back to all Preschool Employment Opportunities