Preschool Employment Opportunities
Position: Preschool Teacher - Full-Time Position
Location: Little Genius Academy in Walnut Creek, CA
Job Description: : Little Genius Academy has been serving the community for over ten years, and is looking for an experienced infant/toddler teacher to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have experience as a preschool teacher, infant teacher, toddler teacher, or work in early childhood development (12 ECE units required). Additional experience in child care, daycare with emphasis in working with infant/toddlers is strongly desired.
The principal duties of the Infant Teacher include: Ensure the safety of children through constant supervision, effective arrangement of space and proper maintenance of equipment; Plan and conduct an effective child development program to meet the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of each child. The infant/toddler teacher is accountable for knowing state licensing requirements.
• A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
• Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
• Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
• 12+ core ECE units as per Title 22 requirements
• 3 infant/toddler units required
• CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
• 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred)
• Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 50 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
40 hour work week with hours between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
• Medical, dental and vision
• Discounted child care
• Generous paid time off
• Education assistance and reimbursement
• 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
• Profit Sharing Plan
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes will be responded to in a timely manner. For further information please call: (925) 207-0329.
Preschool Details: Little Genius Academy
Back to all Preschool Employment Opportunities