Preschool Employment Opportunities
Location: Primrose School of Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA
• Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
• Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Pleasanton and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
• Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
• Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum and programming.
• Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
• Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
• Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
• Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
• Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
• Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Pleasanton Employee Handbook
• Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
• Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency
• Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred
• Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations
• 12 core ECE units required for Preschool teacher position
• 12 core and 3 infant toddler units for infant teacher position
How to Apply:
Send resume at: email@example.com
Preschool Details: Primrose School of Pleasanton
Back to all Preschool Employment Opportunities