- On your way home from work or when you are running errands, pick up some flowers and spread them around the house.
- Have a picnic dinner - even if it's on a blanket in the family room!
- Open the windows and enjoy the fresh air.
- Grab your favorite mail order magazine and have each child pick out a new bathing suit or fun towel.
- Have breakfast for dinner tonight with scrambled eggs. Eggs are the universal sign of rebirth.
- Create a collage of your family's dream garden. Have your child cut out pictures from magazines and catalogs.
- Light candles, turn up your favorite music and dance...as the sun goes down!
- After dinner, go to your neighborhood playground and enjoy the swings in the fresh air...even if it is cold outside!
- How do you celebrate the arrival of spring with your child?